Dive into this fresh and delicious salmon recipe by Chef Richard!
- 4 salmon fillets (6oz each about 1-inch thick)
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup dry sherry
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger root, grated
- ¼ cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, chopped
- Rinse salmon fillets and pat dry.
- In re-sealable plastic bag, combine soy sauce, sherry, garlic, and ginger. Add salmon. Seal bag and marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- In small bowl, combine butter, shallot, and parsley; cover and set aside. Preheat grill. Remove salmon fillets from bag; discard marinade. Place salmon on oiled grill over medium-hot heat. Grill for 4 to 5 minutes per side, or until salmon is opaque through the thickest part. If desired, serve with dollop of seasoned butter.