Catering Policies & Frequently Asked Questions
What are your hours?
Connect with our catering team 8:00am-4:00pm Monday-Friday. You can make an appointment by calling 440-248.5222. If we are unavailable, please send us an email at email@example.com or submit an Inquiry. We’ll be in touch as soon as possible.
What information will you need from me?
- Let us know if you prefer to pick up your order, or if you prefer that we deliver to your home, office, or another location.
- For delivery, we will ask you for details about your location and we’ll need an on-site contact name and phone number.
- We’ll need to know how many guests you expect, the time of your event and any food ideas you have—we’ll be happy to guide you through our menus.
How far in advance do I need to place my order?
- Orders always depend on our availability. When our calendar permits, orders must be placed at least 48 hours ahead of time. Earlier is always better as our pickup and delivery schedule often closes a week or two in advance, especially around the Winter holidays and the month of May (because of graduations).
- Please call as soon as possible to book your date; your menu can be finalized later
- If you’re in a pinch, contact us anyway! If we can make it happen, we will.
- Orders for Monday & Tuesday must be confirmed by noon on Friday.
How do I pay for my order?
All Orders require a credit card in advance. The credit card will be held securely to charge your final balance when you order is finalized at least 24 hours before pickup/delivery. Businesses and larger organizations may apply for Net 30 terms.
When and where do you deliver?
- There is a $100 minimum requirement for delivery, not including the delivery fee.
- We offer delivery Monday- Saturday from 7:30am-1:00pm, subject to our availability.
- Our delivery locations are within Lake, Cuyahoga, Geauga, Portage, and Summit counties. Delivery fees range from $15- $30.
What I need to make last minute changes or cancel my order?
- Our policy is to limit any changes to 3 days prior to your event, but we understand that sometimes unexpected things happen. We will try to accommodate last-minute increases whenever possible. Together, we’ll review which menu items we might be able to increase and recommend other items to supplement those that we can’t.
- For orders Tuesday-Saturday, you may cancel your order up until 10am the day before your scheduled pickup/delivery. For Sunday and Monday orders, you may cancel your order up until 10am on the Friday before. We charge 50% of the total charge for any cancellation after the 10:00am cut-off.
When and where can I pick up my order?
- Pickups are available Monday through Sunday during Miles Farmers Market Hours: 9:00am-5:30pm. Please note that the store closes promptly at 6:00pm, so plan to pick up your order no later than 5:30pm.
- For pickup, park your car in one of the regular spaces in our parking lot. Come inside and go to the head cashier’s desk for customer service. Provide your name and advise that you are picking up a catering order. The cashier will page our team to bring your order up front to you. Since the order is already paid for, you will just need to sign the invoice. We will assist you in taking your order to parcel pick up to you can retrieve your vehicle and pull around for load out.
How is your food presented?
For Pickup and Delivery, our food is presented on black plastic trays and bowls, with clear lids, with plastic tongs and serving spoons. Hot foods are packaged in full size and ½ size foil pans. We can provide individual service setups (heavy duty plastic plate, fork, knife, napkin) for $1.50 each.
Is your food served at room temperature or hot?
- Many of our menu items are designed to be served at room temperature.
- We do not provide chafing dish/burner setups at this time.
- If you would like to rent an insulated hot box to keep food hot before service, there is a $25 rental fee per box, and a refundable $200 deposit for each box. Boxes must be returned by 12:00pm the next day. There is an additional $100 fee if you require our team to come back and retrieve the box(es).