Skip to content
- 1¼ pounds flounder fillets
- 1 medium lemon, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoon melted butter
- ½ cup Italian seasoned croutons
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Chopped parsley, for garnish
- sautéed greens and dinner rolls for serving
- In 3-quart baking dish, arrange flounder fillets in single layer; season with ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Top with lemon; drizzle with 3 tablespoons melted butter. Bake at 450°F 12 to 15 minutes, until fish just turns opaque in center.
- Pulse Italian seasoned croutons in food processor until coarsely crushed; sprinkle over flounder. Garnish with chopped parsley.
- Serve with sautéed greens and dinner rolls.