When you want meatless tacos, try these roasted cauliflower tacos made in the air fryer!
- 8 cups cauliflower florets
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon tajin
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 12 street taco size tortillas
- Pickled red onions, for topping (see below)
- 12 tablespoons Peruvian green sauce, for topping
- Sour cream (optional)
- Cilantro, for garnish
Pickled Red Onions
- 2 red onion, peeled & sliced into rounds
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- .67 cup water
- 2 tablespoons cane sugar or maple
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 4 bay leaves
- In a medium bowl combine the cauliflower, olive oil, tajin, smoked paprika and salt.
- Spray the air fryer basket with oil and add the cauliflower, cook 400°F 12 to 15 minutes until browned and tender, shaking the basket halfway.
For the Pickled Red Onion
- In a small saucepan heat the vinegar, water, sugar and salt until it boils and the sugar dissolves.
- Transfer onions to a heat safe bowl with the bay leaves and pour liquid over the onions.
- Set aside to cool then transfer to a glass jar and refrigerate overnight.
Note: Pickled onions makes 8 servings. Onions will keep for at least 2 weeks.