Cheddar Cheese Crab Dip
- 10oz canned cooked crab meat, drained and shredded
- 8oz cream cheese
- 6oz cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ¼ cup scallions, washed and diced
Toasted Crostini Ingredients:
- 1 loaf French bread
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- In a double boiler, melt cream cheese and cheddar cheese, stirring together.
- Add crab meat, parmesan cheese and lemon juice. Stir to combine.
- Sprinkle scallions on top and serve with toasted crostini.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice loaf into ½ slices.
- Mix melted butter and garlic powder. Brush on one side with melted garlic butter.
- Bake until golden brown 5-10 minutes.
- Serve with crab dip.