Mango Strawberry Fruit Popsicles
These mango strawberry popsicles make a healthy treat for the summer. Both kids and adults will love these healthy frozen treats, and no one will be any the wiser that they are made without any added sugar. With just three ingredients, these yogurt and fruit popsicles are easy to make, and they last up to three months in the freezer for a fun treat all summer long.
- 1½ cups strawberries
- 1½ cups mango, cubed
- ½ cup plain unsweetened plant based coconut yogurt
- Place strawberries and ¼ cup of coconut yogurt in a blender. Blend until smooth. Pour into a small bowl.
- Add mangos and ¼ cup coconut yogurt to a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Place a few spoons of strawberry yogurt in one side of the popsicle mold. Then fill the remainder of the mold with the mango cream. Repeat for all six mango strawberry popsicles.
- Then insert the popsicle sticks into the molds.
- Freeze the yogurt and fruit popsicles for four hours, or until completely frozen. Then enjoy.
- You can either use fresh or frozen fruit for this recipe. If using fresh fruit, remove the leaves from the strawberries. Then cut the mango to remove the flesh from the fruit and the stone from the center before making.
- The instructions call for using a blender. However, you can use an immersion blender and bowl as well.