Strawberry Cheesecake Dip tastes just like cheesecake in dip form – perfect for serving with fresh fruit or graham crackers.
- 1 cup 0% fat organic plain yogurt
- 4 ounces 1/3 less fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- ¼ cup strawberry preserves
- strawberries, for serving
- In a medium bowl, using a hand mixer beat the cream cheese with yogurt, vanilla, lemon zest and sugar until sugar dissolves and the dip is smooth.
- Refrigerate until ready to eat.
- Transfer the mixture to a serving bowl and gently stir in the preserves to swirl.
- Serve immediately with strawberries and graham crackers (optional) for dipping.
Notes: Refrigerate leftovers for up to 3 days. Variations: Swap the plain yogurt for vanilla. Make a blueberry cheesecake dip by subbing the strawberry preserves with blueberry.