Updated January 1, 2021
Miles Farmers Market is firmly committed to helping protect the health and safety of our customers and employees, and to serving our communities. We are closely monitoring the changing situation, and complying with Public Health guidance.
Miles Farmers Market new store hours
We are open 7 days a week and committed to continuing to serve our customers. Effective March 24th, 2020, we will be temporarily modifying our hours to 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., everyday Sunday through Saturday.
Updated Shopping Policy
Miles Farmers Market has temporarily updated our shopping policy. This change is for the safety of our employees and customers, and to further assist with our social distancing efforts. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
- Effective Friday, April 3rd, 2020 we have limited the shoppers that are permitted in the store at a time.
Face Covering Requirements
To protect our members and employees, effective April 27th, 2020 all Miles Farmers Market employees must wear a face covering that covers their mouth and nose at all times. Customers are required to also wear a face covering. The use of a face covering should not be seen as a substitute for social distancing. Please continue to observe rules regarding appropriate distancing while on Miles Farmers Market’s premises. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Miles Farmers Market ensures the health and safety of its customers and employees
- Effective Monday, April 27th, 2020 all Miles Farmers Market employees are required to wear gloves and a face shield or mask while working in our retail store.
- All self-serve stations will be closed until further notice, including the complimentary coffee station, as well as the olive and hot soup bar.
- All seating areas are now closed to customer use including the outdoor patio.
- We ask that you please practice social distancing while shopping in our stores.
- We have installed plexiglass shields at our registers.
- In addition to our already strict sanitation and food safety standards, we’ve hired additional employees dedicated to cleaning the store throughout the day.
Grocery Delivery and Curbside Pickup
We do not offer delivery for groceries.
We are temporarily offering curbside pickup, Monday through Friday. Orders are pulled in order as received. The wait is anywhere from 6 hours to the following day. There is a $20 charge for this service with no minimums. This service is not on our website; you must email your shopping list. You can email your shopping list to our head cashier at, curbside@MilesFarmersMarket.com. Please put ‘Shopping List’ in the subject line and in the body of the email include your name, phone number and of course your detailed shopping list.