Easy Beef Soup
Who said soup can’t be hearty! A beef soup recipe for the ages!
- 1½ pounds certified Angus Beef round steak cut into ½-inch cubes
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 6 cups water
- 6 beef bouillon cubes
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- ½ cup uncooked orzo
- 1½ cups frozen peas, carrots and corn vegetable blend
- In a large sauce pan or Dutch oven, brown beef, onion and garlic over medium-high heat, stirring constantly.
- Add tomatoes, water, bouillon cubes and pepper to meat mixture. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low; simmer uncovered 20 minutes.
- Add orzo and vegetable; simmer 15 minutes more.