Greek-Style Feta Dressing
Romaine is this dressing’s classic partner, but other subtle greens like butterhead will work well.
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped oregano
- ½ teaspoon minced garlic
- Pinch of cinnamon (optional)
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a glass or stainless-steel bowl, combine the oil, lemon juice, feta, oregano, garlic and cinnamon, if using. Season the dressing with salt and pepper and whisk to blend.