Honey-glazed Oven-Roasted Sweet Potato Wedges
Brushing the potato wedges with honey subtly enhances their natural sweetness.
- 5 long slender 10 ounce red-skinned sweet potatoes (yams)
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Peal yams the quarter lengthwise. Place yams in large bowl.
- Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper; toss to coat.
- Arrange in single layer on rimmed baking sheet. Roast 45 minutes.
- Brush with honey.
- Roast until tender and beginning to brown in spots, about 15 minutes longer.
- Transfer to platter; sprinkle with parsley.