Lavash Vegetarian Pizza
Lavash, a Middle Eastern flatbread, comes in large soft sheets and hard cracker-like varieties. Use soft lavash for this recipe. You can also use very large flour tortillas instead.
- 1 soft lavash bread (about 18×12 inches)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- ½ cup chopped pitted Kalamata olives
- 1 cup (packed) coarsely grated Monterey Jack cheese (about 4 ounces)
- 1¾ cups crumbled feta cheese (about 7 ounces)
- 1½ cups sliced mushrooms
- ½ cup diced red onion
- 1 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1 cup diced seeded plum tomatoes
- Preheat broiler. Place lavash on large baking sheet; brush with 1½ tablespoons oil. Broil until lavash just begins to crisp, about 1 minute.
- Reduce oven temperature to 450°F. Turn lavash over on baking sheet so broiled side is down. Brush with remaining 1½ tablespoons oil. Spread with olives; sprinkle with cheeses, then mushrooms, onion, bell pepper, and tomatoes. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake until pizza is heated through and cheese melt, about 10 minutes. Cut into squares.