The best and easiest Miso-Glazed Salmon you’ll ever make—and eat!
- ¼ cup red miso paste
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon Asian sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon rece vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Eight 5-ounces skinless salmon fillets
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 large scallions, thinly sliced
- In a small bowl, whisk the miso with the oils, honey, vinegar and soy. In a large shallow dish, pour the marinade over the salmon and turn to coat. Cover with plastic wrap and chill for at least 30 minutes or for up to 1 hour.
- Light a grill and lightly brush it with oil. Lift the fillets from the glaze and sprinkle both sides with the sesame seeds. Grill over a moderately hot fire for about 3 minutes pre side, or until lightly charred and just cooked through. Transfer to a platter, sprinkle with the scallions and serve.