No-Fat Ginger Soy Dressing
This is best with in-between or spicy greens, such as a napa or red cabbage or any Asian greens.
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced mint
- 1 tablespoon minced cilantro
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 1½ teaspoons sugar
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- In a glass or stainless-steel bowl, combine the lime juice, soy sauce, fish sauce, mint, cilantro, ginger, sugar and red pepper. Season with salt and black pepper and whisk to blend.