The best and easiest Veggie Calzone you’ll ever make—and eat!
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- ½ cup chopped mushrooms
- ¼ cup chopped sundried tomatoes
- Handful or two of spinach
- 1 cup chopped canned artichokes
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup shredded parmesan
- 2 rolls of crescent rolls
- Preheat oven to 375° F with the rack in the middle.
- Sauté all vegetables in a little olive oil. Toss with cheeses.
- Separate your crescent rolls on lightly floured surface.
- Drop heaping teaspoonful onto one triangle.
- Lay other triangle on top and seal by pressing finger. You can add some shredded parmesan to the top for extra flavor.
- Bake for 15 minutes on 375° F