Skip to content
- 3 tablespoons fresh ginger, minced
- ¼ cup garlic, minced
- 1 cup scallions, sliced
- 1/3 cup honey
- ½ cup dark brown sugar
- 2 cups soy sauce
- 2 pounds jumbo chicken wings
- Place ginger, garlic, ½ cup of scallions, honey, brown sugar and soy sauce in a food processor. This will make your marinade.
- Toss wings evenly with marinade. Place wings in a rimmed baking pan and pour the rest of the marinade and scallions over top.
- Place pan in a pre-heated 350°F oven and cook for 15 minutes.
- Turn wings over and cook until wings are fully cooked and caramelized (approx. 10 to 15 minutes).