Chilled Peach Soup
A fun fruit soup recipe for the warmer months—who said soup can’t get creative?!
- 3 cups fresh ripe peaches, peeled and chopped
- 2 cups fresh strawberries
- ½ to 1 cup granulated sugar (start with ½ cup and taste after adding wine)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 cups ice water
- 1 cup red wine
- 1 cup peach yogurt, mixed well
- In a food processor or blender, puree peaches and strawberries.
- Add sugar and sour cream and blend well.
- Stir in water and wine and correct sweetening.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Serve garnished with a dollop of peach yogurt.