Panko-Crusted Baked Alaskan Cod
The best and easiest Panko-Crusted Baked Alaskan Cod you’ll ever make—and eat!
- 4 Alaskan Cod Fillets (approx. 6-8oz each)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 4 teaspoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme, chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh Italian parsley, chopped
- ½ teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1 cup Panko Bread Crumbs
- Preheat oven to 400°F degrees. On a foil-lined baking sheet, spray cooking spray then place each Cod Fillets. Sprinkle fillets with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine the honey mustard, honey, olive oil, parsley and paprika. Using a knife, spread the mustard mixture on the fillets. Top each fillet with Panko bread crumbs.
- Roast the fish for 12-14 minutes at 400°F or until the fish flakes when poked with a fork.
- Serve immediately.