Thai Cucumber Salad with Roasted Peanuts
The best and easiest Thai Cucumber Salad with Roasted Peanuts you’ll ever make—and eat!
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- 1½ tablespoons fish sauce (such as nam pla or nuoc nam)
- 1½ tablespoons sugar
- 1½ tablespoons minced seeded jalapeño chile (about 1 large)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1½ English hothouse cucumbers, halved, seeded, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup sliced red onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 3 tablespoons coarsely chopped lightly salted roasted peanuts
- Whisk first 5 ingredients in medium bowl.
- Place cucumbers, onion and mint in large bowl.
- Add dressing and toss to coat.
- Season salad to taste with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with peanuts.