- 2 pounds ground pork, lean
- 1 cup ice water
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- With hands or wooden spoon mix pork, water, soy sauce and pepper thoroughly in large bowl.
- Shape into ¾-inch balls (mixture will be fairly soft and balls with not be perfect). Arrange closely together in single layer on ungreased shallow baking pan, like a jelly-roll pan. Bake for 20-30 minutes.
- Remove from pan, and serve immediately with a dipping sauce, like your favorite salad dressings (Russian, Thousand Island, Ranch) or choose from the suggestions below. Use toothpicks to skewer meatballs to dip.
- Or remove from pan, cool, cover and freeze or refrigerate. Serve cold or reheat.
Note: Serve one or more of these dips with the meatballs: Barbecue-Cranberry Dip, Ginger-Orange Dip, Toasted Onion Dip