Caribbean Pork and Mango Salad
Get a feel for the islands with this festive salad. Make the meal complete with cornbread muffins.
- ¾ pound cooked pork roast, cut into ½-inch cubes*
- 6 cups mixed greens
- 11 5-ounce can black beans, rinsed and drained
- ¼ red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 2 large ripe mangoes, peeled and cubed
- ½ cup fruit-flavored vinaigrette dressing
- In large bowl, gently toss all ingredients with dressing. Serve on shallow salad bowls or dinner plates.
Note: Use cubed Peppered Pork Roast. If mangoes are hard to find, use 2 8-ounce cans mandarin orange segments, drained. Or 1 26-ounce jar of mango slices, drained.