Glazed Beef Kabobs
Satisfy your beef tooth with a hearty skewer of marinated deliciousness!
- 1 pound Angus beef top sirloin, cut into 1-inch cubes
- ¼ cup barbecue sauce
- ⅓ cup currant, grape or apple jelly
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 medium sweet onion, quartered and separated
- 8 whole, fresh mushrooms
- 1 large red or green bell pepper, seeded, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Prepare basting glaze by combining barbecue sauce, jelly and mustard
- On four long, metal skewers alternately thread beef, onion, mushroom and pepper
- Grill or broil kabobs over medium-high heat 12 to 14 minutes or until beef reaches desired doneness. Turn beef once during cooking to baste with marinade.
- Brush additional glaze onto beef kabobs before serving.