Mediterranean Pasta Salad
Leftovers from Peppered Pork Roast combine with the Greek-flavored pasta salad. Serve with sesame seed dinner rolls for a simple supper or lunch.
- ¾ pound cooked pork roast, cut into thin strips
- 12-ounces penne pasta, or ziti pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 small cucumber, diced
- 6-ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup fresh mint, chopped
- ½ cup Greek vinaigrette dressing
- In large bowl, gently toss all ingredients with dressing. Serve on shallow salad bowls or dinner plates.
Note: Use cubed Peppered Pork Roast. If mangoes are hard to find, use 2 8-ounce cans mandarin orange segments, drained. Or 1 26-ounce jar of mango slices, drained.